- ALL drivers must attend our office to be put on the rental vehicle insurance, unless they have attended in advance, prior to collection.
- Payment for the rental vehicle can only be paid on the main drivers debit or credit card.
- If you do not live in the UK, or do not have a UK driving licence, then payment must be from the main driver’s credit card, we cannot accept a debit card as payment, this is for security reason.
- The security deposit/excess must be paid by the main card via chip and pin in our office.
- Any payment card(s) must be produced upon collection of the vehicle.
- We cannot accept copies of any driving licence, passport, debit card or credit card, please ensure each driver brings their original documents as identification. Proofs of address can be downloaded and printed off or emailed to us for printing. They must be the same as if they were posted.
If you live in the UK
All the below documents must be in the name of the driver(s). Please check your name on all your documents match your name on your licence. If they do not match, we cannot accept them. All Documents must match.
- Full valid driving licence, either:
- Valid UK photo driving licence and valid licence check code or
- Old paper driving licence with valid passport and valid licence check code or
- Full valid EU driving licence valid passport and international driving permit.
- A valid international driving permit is now required. Please ensure the permit covers all the countries you will be travelling to/through.
- Valid debit card or credit card (non-UK licence holders must pay by credit card only)
Two different forms of address identification
(Example: 1 x Barclays bank statement and 1 x British Gas bill = two different companies)
- It must be addressed to the driver in their current home address and dated within the last 3 months/90 days.
- Recent gas / electric bill
- Recent water bill
- Recent council tax invoice/statement (must be dated within 90 days of your collection date)
- Recent landline phone bill
- Recent credit card statement
- Recent bank statement
- Recent Inland Revenue invoice/letter
- Payment for the security deposit required upon collection – method (Visa, MasterCard or Debit, belonging to the main driver).
- When travelling to Europe please bring your valid passport and your valid International Driving Permit(s) as we will need to take a copy of them prior to departure/before you can take the campervan. If you have a UK driving licence you can obtain an International Driving Permit from most Post Offices. Please be aware – you may need more than one International Driving Permit depending on which countries you are travelling in/through. Please ensure you get your permit(s) in advance.
A valid UK licence ‘Check Code’ – you cannot hire without a valid working code and all the identification documents.
If you do not live in the UK
All the below documents must be in the name of the driver(s)
Please check your name on all your documents match your name on your licence. If they do not match, we cannot accept them. All Documents must match.
- Full valid driving licence –
- Non-UK driving licences will require a valid international driving permit as well as their full valid driving licence. Please check to ensure the permit covers all the countries you wish to travel to/through, as you may need more than one permit.
- Credit Card
- Valid Passport
- Arrival and departure flight ticket/boat ticket in to and out of the UK (the booking scheduled/confirmation is accepted)
- Payment for the security deposit/excess required upon collection – (We will only accept a credit card – Visa or Mastercard, belonging to the main driver). We do not accept pre-paid cards, travel cards, debit cards, card not in the name of the main driver.
Please Remember: If you cannot provide the above required identification and method of payment, you will not be able to hire a vehicle and you will lose the full deposit & hire that has been paid. We accept no liability for you not providing the correct identification or a driver that does not fit our driver criteria.
I.D we do not accept: Mobile phone bills, debt letters, parking tickets or similar, logbooks, car tax reminder, wage slips, P60 or P45, finance agreements, insurance letters/certificate, catalog, or store card invoices/bills/letters etc, overdue/final notice letters, eviction notices, pension letters etc.