Take a holiday with the freedom to travel at your own pace.
We think there’s no better way to explore our beautiful countries.
- Minimum hire duration of 3 nights booking.
- Vehicle pickup time is from 3pm on the day of collection.
- Vehicle return time is no later than 11am on the day of return.
- There is a European Travel surcharge of £45.00 if you are going further afield than the UK. We charge this because of the insurance costs incurred by ourselves for you to be covered whilst overseas.
- Comprehensive Insurance for one driver is included. Extra drivers are £50.
- We take a security deposit of £500.00 on the first day of your hire and provided you bring the vehicle back in an acceptable state, we will make a refund on the same day, this is payable by bank transfer.
- There is a compulsory insurance excess payable in the event of an insurance claim and the amount depends on your age.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in our Campervans. A £1000 charge will apply should any smell or evidence of smoking be found in the vehicle.
- Drivers must be over 21 years old, under 79 years old and have held a UK driving licence for at least 2 years.
- RAC Breakdown assistance is included.
- A full tank of fuel is included when you collect, so we ask you bring it back full on your return.
- Free secure parking for your car is provided whilst you are away for one car – this is at your own risk, of course.
- Kettle and electric toaster
- Non-stick pots and pans
- Plates and bowls
- Cutlery and cooking utensils
- Wine glasses, tumblers and mugs
- Insulated cab screen/window covers
- Hookup lead
- Fresh/waste water containers
- RAC breakdown assistance
- Fully comprehensive insurance
We can also offer the following for an extra cost:
- Camping chairs – £5 per pair, per booking
- Camping table – £10 per booking
- Campingaz 907 2.7kg gas bottle – £50 each
- Food and drink
- Washing up/cleaning products
- Campingaz 907 gas bottle (available from us)